Recent Activities 2017
The Dorset ME Support Group
So far this year over 200 places have been filled at various events across Dorset including a trip to Nothe Fort, Blandford Fashion Museum and the RNLI, Mindfulness, Chair Yoga, a walk along Knoll Beach, swimming, arts and crafts, Xmas wreath making, quiz nights, armchair activities, boat trips, BBQ in the New Forest, Swanage Beach Hut, Boscombe Beach Hut, sailing and a mindfulness walk.
Members continue to attend Link Group meetings and trips to the allotment.
If you are interested in joining us at any of these events but you don’t have the:
- Funds (if required)
then speak to our Self Care Coordinator who will help you to overcome these barriers to making memories.
Here is some feedback from our members –
- “I swam for the first time in six years!”
- “I can’t remember what it was like to laugh so much”
- “It’s always nice not to worry about access and I can be myself!”
- “I haven’t walked that far in ages”.
- “The sunshine undoubtedly boosted my Vitamin D intake”.
Self Care Coordinator